AM Best Posts Webinar Highlights on How Active Risk Management Drives Better Insurance Underwriting
OLDWICK, N.J.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#insurance–Viewers can access AM Best Webinar Highlights, sponsored by LexisNexis Risk Solutions, to learn how an Active Risk Management program is the best way to stay on top of changing risks and address potential loss ratio and premium leakage on your renewal book.
- Ian Griffin, Director, product management, LexisNexis Risk Solutions
- James Handley, manager, data science II, LexisNexis Risk Solutions
- Deb Zawisza, senior principal, insurance, Novarica
The video-based interactive presentation is available here. The webinar was compiled into the following stand-alone segments:
- Active Risk Management Explained
- Managing Risk Takes More than a Static Snapshot, It’s a View Across Time
- Active Risk Management: A Key to Reducing Loss Ratios
- Engaging Customers Earlier Reduces the Likelihood of Interacting at a Claim
- The Benefits of Active Risk Management Outweigh the Costs
- Active Risk Management Creates Opportunities for Risk Consultation
- Active Risk Management Distinguishes the Safer from the Riskier
- Active Risk Management Means Measuring Peers
- Improving Customer Risk Monitoring Helps Retain Better Risks
- Acting on Undiscovered Risk Reduces Premium Leakage
- Active Risk Management Supports Insurer-Agent Relationships
- Active Risk Management Requires Planning, Workflow and Execution
The complete video replay for this event is also available now.
AM Best is a global credit rating agency, news publisher and data analytics provider specializing in the insurance industry. Headquartered in the United States, the company does business in over 100 countries with regional offices in London, Amsterdam, Dubai, Hong Kong, Singapore and Mexico City. For more information, visit www.ambest.com.
Copyright © 2021 by A.M. Best Company, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Group Vice President, Publication & News Services
+1 908 439 2200, ext. 5561