AM Best Posts Webinar Highlights on How Insurers Are Benefiting from Optimal Processes and Accurate Analysis
OLDWICK, N.J.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Viewers can access highlights from an AM Best webinar sponsored by LexisNexis Risk Solutions to learn about the importance of data quality, optimal processes and accurate data analysis for insurers across all lines of business.
- Adam Pichon, vice president & general manager, Auto Insurance, LexisNexis Risk Solutions; and
- Jon Atteberry, director, Data Science, LexisNexis Risk Solutions.
The video-based interactive presentation is available here. The webinar was compiled into the following stand-alone segments:
- Strategic Intelligence Is a Team Sport.
- Data Quality Has Many Aspects.
- All Data Needs Vetting.
- Moving Beyond “Data Rich and Information Poor.”
- Judge Information by the Results It Achieves.
- In Data, Stay Close to the Source.
- Bet Data Practices Focus on Sources, Formats, Capabilities.
- Historical Data Is More Than When an Event Occurred.
- In Analyzing Data, Get to Ground Level.
- Put Statistics Around Data.
- Build Walls Around Sensitive Data.
- Machine Learning and News Models Put the Spotlight on Data Quality.
The complete video replay for this event is also available now.
AM Best is a global credit rating agency, news publisher and data analytics provider specializing in the insurance industry. Headquartered in the United States, the company does business in over 100 countries with regional offices in London, Amsterdam, Dubai, Hong Kong, Singapore and Mexico City. For more information, visit www.ambest.com.
Copyright © 2021 by A.M. Best Company, Inc. and/or its affiliates. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Group Vice President, Publication and News Services
+1 908 439 2200, ext. 5561