Best’s Review Examines Emerging Industry Issues for 2022
OLDWICK, N.J.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The December issue of Best’s Review explores the trends and forces shaping the competitive landscape in the year ahead in the following articles:
- “The View to 2022: Insurers Face New Year with Cautious Optimism” looks at the key issues in the coming year, including cyberrisk, growing catastrophe losses and lingering impacts of COVID-19.
- In “Insurers Confront Inflation for the First Time in Ages,” industry experts discuss the potential for inflation to remain a problem in 2022, as many signs are pointing to its increase.
Also included in the December issue:
- Best’s Review’s exclusive listing of the Top Audit and Actuarial Firms ranked by loss reserves.
- The head of the Society of Actuaries (SOA) discusses the need for actuaries to “get up to speed” with new skills as artificial intelligence and data science present new challenges. Learn more in “Society of Actuaries President: Adaptability and Creativity Are Key Skills for Actuaries.”
- In “Upstart Wysh Looks to Break into the World of Life Insurance with a Focus on Flexibility and Usefulness,” Best’s Review talks to founder Alex Matjanec about his new approach to life insurance that ties coverage to a changing set of obligations and life events rather than a set dollar amount.
Best’s Review is AM Best’s monthly insurance magazine, covering emerging insurance issues and trends and evaluating their impact on the marketplace. Full access to the complete content of Best’s Review is available Full access to the complete content of Best’s Review is available here.
AM Best is a global credit rating agency, news publisher and data analytics provider specializing in the insurance industry. Headquartered in the United States, the company does business in over 100 countries with regional offices in London, Amsterdam, Dubai, Hong Kong, Singapore and Mexico City. For more information, visit www.ambest.com.
Copyright © 2021 by A.M. Best Company, Inc. and/or its affiliates. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Executive Editor, Best’s Review®
+1 908 439 2200, ext. 5540