Best’s Review Examines How D&I Impacts Insurers’ Workforces, Products and Risks
OLDWICK, N.J.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Best’s Review features coverage of “How D&I Impacts Insurers’ Workforces, Products and Risks,” a cross-media series with AM Best TV in which top industry leaders discuss diversity and inclusion in the insurance industry. The series explores the following topics:
- As companies and organizations come under increased scrutiny, some insurers have taken the lead in developing heterogeneous workforces. Building a rich, multi-background workforce takes creativity, hustle and commitment. In “Best Practices for Building a Diverse and Inclusive Insurance Workforce,” insurers and workplace experts examine real-world strategies and tactics for building an insurance workplace that embraces today’s rapidly changing workforce.
- Some insurers are meeting demographic and societal changes with new products and services designed to serve specialized communities and unique needs. In “How Insurers Profit by Serving a Diverse and Inclusive Customer Base,” insurers and strategists examine how social change is driving insurance opportunity.
- Insurers increasingly rely on tools such as data, analytics, algorithms and machine learning that are coming under increased scrutiny for possibly introducing unintended bias. In “Advancing Technology Exposes Insurers to Bias Risk,” privacy, technology and regulatory experts examine where those exposures may be occurring, how they can be prevented and the implications for insurers that depend on these tools.
Also included in the November issue:
- “Homeowners Insurtech Segment Expands Lines, Forms Partnerships, Adds Services” provides an overview of who’s who in homeowners insurtechs.
- In the life insurance sector, sales have been booming, with the industry posting its biggest sales gain since 1983. Best’s Review explores the reasons for the banner year and examines whether it is sustainable in “Life Insurance Sales Are Up, But for How Long?”
- Due to the anticipated rise of space tourism and several billionaires’ recent ventures into space, insurers are starting to develop products that would offer bodily injury coverage to spaceflight travelers. Learn more in “Space Invaders: Recent Private Spaceflights Have Insurers Eyeing New Coverages.”
Best’s Review is AM Best’s monthly insurance magazine, covering emerging insurance issues and trends and evaluating their impact on the marketplace. Full access to the complete content of Best’s Review is available Full access to the complete content of Best’s Review is available here.
AM Best is a global credit rating agency, news publisher and data analytics provider specializing in the insurance industry. Headquartered in the United States, the company does business in over 100 countries with regional offices in London, Amsterdam, Dubai, Hong Kong, Singapore and Mexico City. For more information, visit www.ambest.com.
Copyright © 2021 by A.M. Best Company, Inc. and/or its affiliates. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Executive Editor, Best’s Review®
+1 908 439 2200, ext. 5540