BISTel Announces Free PoC Program in Three Easy Steps
Program Enables Manufacturers to Gain Insights by Testing New GrandView® AI Predictive Analytics Solution for Asset Performance Management Environment
SANTA CLARA, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#AI–BISTel, the leading supplier of engineering automation and A.I. applications for smart manufacturing announced today a new, FREE Proof of Concept (PoC) program designed to enable manufacturers to quickly test drive its innovative GrandView AI predictive analytics solution to gain new insights into the health and performance of valuable factory equipment. GrandView® APM, which supports the multi-billion dollar asset performance management market, was created to help manufacturers eliminate equipment downtime, reduce maintenance costs through a predictive based approach and extend the life of valuable assets.
How the FREE PoC Works?
Launched December 15, BISTel customers can sign up for the FREE PoC program at www.grandview-apm.com and click the free trial icon. From there, the FREE PoC is completed in three easy steps.
- Create an account
- Take a short 5 question survey
- UPLOAD CSV data sample file
Our 10 Day Promise
The entire FREE PoC registration process takes less than 5 minutes to complete. Once the data file is received, data scientists and domain experts evaluate it and contact you within 10 days with the results and a free analysis. This will include:
- Equipment Health Index: The equipment/asset’s health index is established for the entire period in question.
- Health Monitoring and Anomaly Detection: Abnormal patterns/points are pinpointed during the data period for each asset.
- Prediction: GrandView® predicts your next (condition based) maintenance date and depending on the duration of the data that’s been uploaded, it will provide you with a remaining useful life prediction for the asset in question.
About GrandView APM
Designed for manufacturing, GrandView® APM is the world’s first AI enabled asset performance management (APM) solution that integrates easily with any data source for seamless data collection regardless of industry. Smart manufacturing applications include fully integrated fault monitoring and anomaly detection, machine learning based fault classification and AI predictive analytics. GrandView® APM accurately predicts when assets might fail even providing a remaining useful life prediction. Its new work order management feature connects the prediction to the customer’s ERP, CMMS and EAM systems to order parts and schedule maintenance.
Insights Across the Manufacturing Ecosystem
GrandView® APM generates actionable insights from valuable machine data that helps manufacturers achieve continuous improvement throughout the factory. Other benefits include:
- Constant uptime of equipment
- AI/deep learning time series data modeling and data prediction
- Real-time, fault detection, includes early alarm system to prevent failures
- Data analysis of historical data pinpoints root cause of production issues affecting yield
- Connects factory assets allowing engineers to develop and deploy models in 24 hours
- Time-series database ensure high speed transfer and processing of unlimited data
- Easy data integration to ERP, MES & supply chain management systems
BISTel is a leading provider of equipment engineering systems (EES) and real-time, A.I. applications for smart manufacturing. BISTel’s intelligent manufacturing solutions collect and manage data, monitor the health of equipment, optimize process flows, analyze large data, quickly identify root cause failures to mitigate risk, predict issues before they occur and extend the life of equipment through industry leading predictive analytics. BISTel helps customers reduce downtime, improve yield, increase equipment utilization and achieve significant production and engineering efficiencies across the factory. Founded in 2000, BISTel has more than 395 employees worldwide. BISTel has extensive domain expertise in global manufacturing, including semiconductor, flat panel, and PCB/SMT manufacturing as well as automotive, energy and pharmaceutical manufacturing. For more information visit bistel.com