Calix Reimagines the Virtual Conference With ConneXions 2020, Delivering Immersive, Role-Based Experiences for Service Providers
Calix anticipates largest attendance ever for the annual customer and learning conference, organized by job function, and featuring the voice of the subscriber
SAN JOSE, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–$CALX #Calix—Calix, Inc. (NYSE: CALX) today announced the opening of registration for ConneXions 2020, an immersive virtual experience arranged for individual roles at a communications service provider (CSP). By taking the event virtual for the first time, Calix is targeting keynotes and breakout sessions to individual job functions—general management, marketing, network operations, customer experience, and network engineering. The dynamic content is arranged for each role on specific days, taking place October 26-29, with training and certification classes offered the following week.
ConneXions is known for bringing together industry experts and provocative thought leaders to engage, debate, and shape plans of action for CSPs to win in their markets. ConneXions 2020 will continue this tradition featuring an impressive line-up of innovative and inspiring thinkers, including:
- Lyle Ungar is a professor of computer and information science at the University of Pennsylvania. He has published over 300 articles and holds ten patents. His current research focuses on statistical natural language processing, deep learning, and the use of social media to understand the psychology of individuals and communities.
- Joe Pine is an internationally acclaimed author, speaker, and management advisor to Fortune 500 companies and entrepreneurial start-ups alike. He is the author of The Experience Economy, Infinite Possibility, Authenticity, and Mass Customization.
- Terry O’Reilly is a marketing guru, author, and radio show host. He is known for his mastery of the big and small things organizations must do to create effective marketing campaigns. His relationship-focused approach has translated to success for organizations of all sizes, regardless of budget.
- Jeff DeGraff is a best-selling author, advisor to Fortune 500 companies, and business professor at the Ross School of Business at the University of Michigan. He founded the “Innovatrium,” an innovation consulting firm focusing on creating innovation culture, capability, and community.
- Alison Levine is a renowned leadership expert, polar explorer, and mountaineer who is no stranger to extreme environments. She has survived sub-zero temperatures, hurricane force winds, sudden avalanches, and…a career on Wall Street. She served as team captain of the first American Women’s Everest Expedition, climbed the highest peak on each continent, and skied to both the North and South Poles—a feat known as the Adventure Grand Slam, which only twenty people in the world have achieved.
Additional guest speakers will be revealed in the coming weeks. In addition to this slate of high-powered speakers, ConneXions 2020 will include A-List entertainment starting with comedian Tom Papa, one of the top comedic voices in the country with demonstrated success in film, TV, radio, and podcasts as well as on the live stage. He is host of the daily Netflix radio show What a Joke With Papa and Fortune, on SiriusXM’s Netflix Channel, a regular guest on The Joe Rogan Experience podcast, and a veteran of the late-night TV circuit. The continuously updated schedule can be found at ConneXions 2020.
“The global pandemic has altered the way we all live and do business, but the essential work our service provider customers do has kept communities connected and economies running,” said Matt Collins, chief marketing officer for Calix. “Our customers are literally making this event possible, and the virtual format enables each individual attendee to tailor their experience and access it from anywhere. This format of designing information for specific roles ensures that ConneXions features something valuable for every single service provider employee, enabling them to connect directly with peers around the world while our immersive, virtual environment delivers the same invaluable opportunities to network and exchange ideas as our previous in-person events.”
Register now for ConneXions 2020. Early-bird pricing ($99 for individuals; $399 for companies) is in effect until mid-October.
Calix, Inc. (NYSE: CALX) – Innovative communications service providers rely on Calix platforms to help them master and monetize the complex infrastructure between their subscribers and the cloud. Calix is the leading global provider of the cloud and software platforms, systems, and services required to deliver the unified access network and smart premises of tomorrow. Our platforms and services help our customers build next generation networks by embracing a DevOps operating model, optimize the subscriber experience by leveraging big data analytics and turn the complexity of the smart, connected home and business into new revenue streams.
This press release may contain forward-looking statements that are based upon management’s current expectations and are inherently uncertain. Forward-looking statements are based upon information available to us as of the date of this release, and we assume no obligation to revise or update any such forward-looking statement to reflect any event or circumstance after the date of this release, except as required by law. Actual results and the timing of events could differ materially from current expectations based on risks and uncertainties affecting Calix’s business. The reader is cautioned not to rely on the forward-looking statements contained in this press release. Additional information on potential factors that could affect Calix’s results and other risks and uncertainties are detailed in its quarterly reports on Form 10-Q and Annual Report on Form 10-K filed with the SEC and available at www.sec.gov.