Contentsquare Forms Advisory Board of Top Industry Executives to Accelerate Market Expansion and Growth
Executives from Aera Technology, Dollar Shave Club, Gainsight, Marketo and Microsoft Join Contentsquare Leadership to Chart Future Path in Customer Experience Leadership
NEW YORK–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Contentsquare, the global leader in digital experience analytics, announced today the formation of its Strategic Advisory Board, which brings together a powerhouse of industry leaders with key expertise in critical growth areas. This Strategic Advisory board will help steer Contentsquare through its next chapter of growth and advise the company as it executes on its mission of enabling better digital experiences for all.
As the digital marketing landscape has matured, especially over the last 18 months, businesses and consumers alike are looking at how their experiences online integrate seamlessly with known behaviors and intention. The formation of an experience-led Advisory Board will provide guidance on achieving improvements that benefit both brand and consumer.
Members of the strategic advisory board represent a wealth of industry backgrounds and include:
- Hernan Asorey, Chief Data Officer, Microsoft Customer and Partner Solutions (MCAPS) & CSE: Formerly at Salesforce and Symantec, Hernan leads the applied machine learning team at Microsoft and will contribute his deep AI expertise to Contentsquare’s innovation and data science roadmap.
- Sanjay Dholakia, Former CMO at Marketo: Formerly the CMO at Marketo, where he helped lead the company through its worldwide expansion and IPO, Sanjay brings years of marketing leadership experience to the table to support Contentsquare’s expansion into new and existing markets.
- Jason Goldberger, CEO at Dollar Shave Club: With over 20 years of experience in eCommerce general management, including at Sur La Table, Target and Amazon, Jason will advise Contentsquare as it accelerates its go-to-market strategy and develops new capabilities.
- Frederic Laluyaux, CEO at Aera Technology: Co-founder and CEO of Cognitive Automation company Aera Technology, formerly the CEO at Anaplan and before that at SAP, Frederic has extensive experience in the SaaS field and in scaling pre-IPO enterprise software companies.
- Nick Mehta, CEO at Gainsight: CEO at Gainsight, The Customer Success Company, and previously Vice-President at Symantec, Nick has also co-authored two books on customer success and lends in-depth experience of driving success for business through improving customer retention, expansion and advocacy to the team at Contentsquare.
- Victoire De Villepin, Chief of Staff at Contentsquare: Victoire brings seven years of experience in strategic planning, international expansion, operations and M&A, three of which as Chief of Staff at Contentsquare.
“Digital evolution starts with understanding customers and creating online experiences that are seamless and tailored to intent,” said Jason Goldberger, CEO at Dollar Shave Club. “There’s no doubt in my mind that Contentsquare is driving this forward by teaching brands large and small how to leverage data to deliver digital journeys that are informative, frictionless and meet the evolving needs of the consumer. I’m particularly excited by Contentsquare’s vision and commitment to innovating for the future, while helping businesses here and now achieve the digital presence they want, ultimately driving their success.”
“I was privileged to be part of a movement at Marketo that reinvented the marketing function in this new digital world,” said Sanjay Dholakia, Former CMO at Marketo. “With everything from cars to refrigerators now digital, I, again, feel privileged to be a small part of the Contentsquare journey as it ushers in the next generation of digital experience analytics for organizations of every size.”
Contentsquare has experienced exponential growth these past two years, and in May 2021, secured $500M Series E funding in a round led by SoftBank. With six acquisitions in two years and a commitment to recruit 1,500 new team members over the next three years, the company is poised to enter its fastest period of growth yet. The company announced in May a $2.8B valuation.
“Each member of our advisory board brings a superpower to the table, and it’s humbling to be able to discuss the future of Contentsquare with such visionary leaders,” said Jonathan Cherki, CEO & Founder of Contentsquare. “Their depth of experience and unique points of view will play a key role in helping us build momentum and achieve our ambitious growth objectives.”
Notes to Editors
Contentsquare empowers brands to build better digital experiences. Its experience analytics platform tracks and visualizes billions of digital behaviors, delivering intelligent recommendations that everyone can use to grow revenue, increase loyalty and fuel innovation. Founded in Paris in 2012, Contentsquare has since opened offices in London, New York, San Francisco, Munich, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Singapore and Barcelona. Today, it helps more than 750 enterprises in 26 countries deliver better digital experiences for their customers. Visit contentsquare.com to find out more.
For further information contact:
Ben Rees / Fiona Todd