CrowdStrike Advances Cloud and Zero Trust Offerings and Partnerships at Fal.Con 2020
Security leader reveals next-generation solutions and partner collaborations at annual cybersecurity conference
SUNNYVALE, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Fal.Con 2020 ––CrowdStrike Inc. (Nasdaq: CRWD), a leader in cloud-delivered endpoint and cloud workload protection, announced the latest cloud-native endpoint and workload security capabilities and key partnerships at Fal.Con 2020.
Product Roadmap Takes Limelight at Fal.Con 2020
CrowdStrike expands its product offerings to advance Zero Trust capabilities, introduce a new cloud module, enhance endpoint protection offerings and more to support detection, response and threat intelligence teams in defending against cyber threats.
- Zero Trust Assessment: CrowdStrike’s newly introduced Zero Trust Assessment (ZTA) capability delivers continuous real-time security posture assessments across all endpoints in an organization regardless of the location, network or user. This announcement builds on CrowdStrike’s investment in advancing its Zero Trust capabilities with the acquisition of Preempt Security.
- Falcon Horizon: The CrowdStrike Falcon Horizon module protects multi-cloud environments by automating cloud security management across the application development lifecycle for any cloud, enabling customers to securely deploy applications in the cloud with greater speed and efficiency.
- Endpoint Protection Platform Enhancements: New enhancements to the CrowdStrike Falcon Platform’s visibility, detection and response capabilities across Windows, macOS and Linux operating systems, as well as new customization capabilities, enable customers with tailored information and dashboards based on unique business needs.
- Falcon Forensics: CrowdStrike Falcon Forensics empowers incident response partners with increased visibility and automation working collaboratively with partners and organizations to handle critical security incidents and conduct forensic triage analysis to investigate cyber breaches.
- Contextual Enrichment for Threat Detections: This new feature provides customers a single, unified console experience that seamlessly integrates rich threat intelligence feeds from partners into CrowdStrike Falcon detections and incidents to deliver a comprehensive picture of an organization’s threat landscape.
CrowdStrike Bolsters Partner Ecosystem with EY Alliance
In addition to its product roadmap, CrowdStrike and EY announced a go-to-market partnership to transform cyber risk management capabilities. The new alliance will help enterprises identify, prevent and respond to cyber threats, providing risk insights to enable better business decision-making from the Security Operations Center (SOC) to the Boardroom.
About Fal.Con 2020
CrowdStrike executives take the virtual stage with keynotes covering the latest developments, updates and expansions to the CrowdStrike® Falcon platform. Industry leaders and featured guests — such as William Evanina, U.S. Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI), director of the National Counterintelligence and Security Center (NCSC); Sir Robert Wainwright, former Europol cyber chief and executive director; Lewis Hamilton, F1 racing champion and CJ Moses, deputy CISO and VP of security engineering of Amazon Web Services — join CrowdStrike on expert panels on relevant topics of election security, the “work from anywhere” economy, and more.
“Fal.Con 2020 is on an entirely new level, not only as the first virtual Fal.Con but also with our robust lineup of industry experts sharing their insights and knowledge on the most important security topics today,” said George Kurtz, co-founder and chief executive officer of CrowdStrike. “For the first time, we’re truly able to bring Fal.Con to a global audience, sharing the latest developments in cloud and workload security and showcase how CrowdStrike is pushing the envelope of innovation with its product and partnerships to protect customers against the evolving threat landscape.”
Thousands of Worldwide Attendees Convene for Fal.Con 2020
During this high-octane, one-day event, attendees will have access to executive keynotes, various talks and panels featuring key partners, customers and esteemed guests, with topics ranging from election protection to the need for the cloud in times of digital transformation and thriving in the “work from anywhere” economy.
- Register for Fal.Con 2020.
- Check out the Fal.Con 2020 website.
- Learn more about the powerful CrowdStrike Falcon® platform by visiting the product page.
- Get a full-featured free trial of CrowdStrike Falcon Prevent™ and learn how true next-gen AV performs against today’s most sophisticated threats.
CrowdStrike® Inc. (Nasdaq: CRWD), a global cybersecurity leader, is redefining security for the cloud era with an endpoint and workload protection platform built from the ground up to stop breaches. The CrowdStrike Falcon® platform’s single lightweight-agent architecture leverages cloud-scale artificial intelligence (AI) and offers real-time protection and visibility across the enterprise, preventing attacks on endpoints and workloads on or off the network. Powered by the proprietary CrowdStrike Threat Graph®, CrowdStrike Falcon correlates over 3 trillion endpoint-related events per week in real time from across the globe, fueling one of the world’s most advanced data platforms for security.
With CrowdStrike, customers benefit from better protection, better performance and immediate time-to-value delivered by the cloud-native Falcon platform.
There’s only one thing to remember about CrowdStrike: We stop breaches.
Qualifying organizations can gain full access to Falcon Prevent™ by starting a free trial.
Learn more: https://www.crowdstrike.com/
© 2020 CrowdStrike, Inc. All rights reserved. CrowdStrike, the falcon logo, CrowdStrike Falcon and CrowdStrike Threat Graph are marks owned by CrowdStrike, Inc. and registered with the United States Patent and Trademark Office, and in other countries. CrowdStrike owns other trademarks and service marks, and may use the brands of third parties to identify their products and services.
Ilina Cashiola, 202-340-0517