CSG Introduces Conversational Artificial Intelligence to Enable a Next Generation Customer Experience
GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colo.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Messaging apps; speech-based assistants such as Apple’s Siri and Amazon’s Alexa; and chatbots are entering the marketplace in large scale, all with a goal of enhancing everyday life. Businesses are taking notice; leveraging the technology to analyze peoples’ behavior in order to create a more personalized and efficient customer experience.
To help companies deliver a more transformative and differentiated customer experience (CX), CSG® (NASDAQ: CSGS) today announced the availability of its Conversational Artificial Intelligence (AI) solution, a disruptive technology that improves overall CX by enabling companies to rapidly develop, deploy and analyze conversational use cases across a variety of communications channels.
Today’s digital world has created a paradigm shift where customers are demanding instant gratification. A primary differentiator for companies will be their ability to deploy conversational platforms that span voice and digital channels to create proactive efficiencies surrounding customer intent. In fact, a recent Capgemini report1 noted 74 percent of organizations consider conversational assistants as a key enabler of the company’s business and customer engagement strategy.
In response to this market dynamic, CSG has developed a strategic partnership with Artificial Solutions, a leader in advanced intent-based AI, to deliver Conversational AI. This new solution gives companies the ability to communicate internally and externally through applications and web sites that provide human-like natural language via voice, text or gesture inputs, offering a host of benefits, including:
- Reduced costs: CSG Conversational AI helps decrease the burden on customer care agents and the level of interactions needed.
- Proactive customer engagement: Once implemented, the solution identifies trends unique to the business using it and delivers actionable data to enable proactive communications with customers.
- Increased resolution rate: The solution gives the customer the ability to have a conversation across multiple platforms (SMS, voice, text, chat, IVR, smart home devices), reducing the need to be passed to multiple customer care agents and departments.
- Consistent and compliant guidance to customers: The solution also provides consistent and compliant guidance to customers for multiple scenarios, which is critical in many regulated industries such as Finance, HealthCare, and Insurance – whether via an agent, a chat session, or a voice call.
“CSG Conversational AI, integrated with our market-leading array of customer engagement channels, provides a comprehensive solution for enterprises looking to digitally transform their customer interactions,” said Dave Bukovinsky, executive director, product management, CSG. “By quickly resolving issues through a predictive conversational approach, CSG Conversational AI will help increase customer satisfaction and improve perception to help companies deliver a differentiated customer experience with a measurable return on investment. We look forward to our continued partnership with Artificial Solutions as we bring this dynamic solution to the marketplace.” (video)
- Interfaces can be built in 35 languages, running over any service or device.
- Predictive abilities can understand the voice of the customer and learn their true intent.
- Advanced integration capabilities improve the user experience by incorporating relevant knowledge from external data sources (front and back office) to construct answers.
- Real-time analytics helps to personalize the conversation, optimize the system automatically and deliver actionable data insight back to the business, while compliantly capturing the voice of the customer.
- Hybrid natural language understanding and contextual awareness fosters multi-intent understanding, implicit personalization capabilities and tailored individual responses.
“We’re delighted to partner with CSG to help deliver AI applications that will transform digital customer interactions,” said Andy Peart, chief marketing and strategy officer, Artificial Solutions. “Their experience in solving complex business challenges and delivering value through the innovative use of technology makes them the perfect partner to bring CSG Conversational AI to the marketplace.”
Copyright © 2020 CSG Systems International, Inc. and/or its affiliates (“CSG”). All rights reserved. CSG® is a registered trademark of CSG Systems International, Inc. All third party trademarks, service marks, and/or product names which are referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners, and all rights therein are reserved.
+1 (303) 200-3001