Datagration™ Debuts New Intuitive UX In The PetroVisor™ Platform
Modern, easier-to-use user experience provides seamless and faster access to critical real-time information
HOUSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Datagration announced today that its PetroVisor Knowledge AutomationTM platform for oil and gas companies now has a new, intuitive user experience (UX). The modern web interface provides users with easier and faster access to the critical real-time information they need to make better business decisions whether they are operating in the cloud, on-premise or utilizing hybrid environments.
“With this new UX, users get the data and information they need front and center as well as significant improvements to the overall platform, delivering a single point of truth,” said Kenton Gray, Datagration, CTO, “With data tailored to specific needs, engineers and data scientists can focus their time on value-added analysis to make better decisions that have a financial impact.”
Powerful New Features to Maximize Performance
The new UX is a natural addition to PetroVisor powerful platform, which solves the “too much data, too little time” problem that plagues oil and gas operators. It delivers automated engineering workflows in real-time to improve engineering and investment decisions, such as operational and capital efficiency. Now, with this enhanced user experience, users can access more information faster without in-depth training, and enjoy the benefits of a seamless experience. Some other new features and improvements include:
- Advanced 3D mapping, with the ability to customize the graphical representation of your wells based on the data inside the PetroVisor platform.
- Microsoft Power BI Integration – The power of PowerBI integrated directly into PetroVisor. Our PowerBI Connector can pull parsed data from the PetroVisor Platform into Power BI reports & dashboards—creating custom data visualizations with ease.
- Ability to integrate multiple Excel or text files from local folders, SharePoint and Microsoft Teams from an online directory and connect them to our Data Integration app.
- Drag and drop feature to customize dashboards specific to needs.
- Excel add-in that enables the user to set up reports based on pivot data and update tables and charts automatically, as well as reference tables to bring in data.
Increase Productivity and Enterprise Support
“As part of our new release we have included a set of new features that drive increased performance and productivity while helping large organizations integrate into existing systems,” said George Schweiger, Datagration, Director of Software Development.
These features make PetroVisor a comprehensive, collaborative environment for aggregating and analyzing data. With its user-defined workflows, users can connect people, systems and data with complete visibility to the end-to-end process—improving organizational and cross-domain workflows, automating technical and business processes, and mitigating risk, all on a unified platform. New features include:
- Single Sign On (SSO) unifies access throughout a company’s complete Windows AD or Microsoft 365 environment with just one log in.
- New features are deployed and updated more easily through our updates to a continuous release cycle, ensuring our customers always have the latest updates.
- Visualize machine learning outcomes and how they’re working.
- Scale workflows to take in bigger data sets.
Datagration delivers an easy-to-implement, open, and collaborative ecosystem of domain-specific platforms that create solutions for organizations by aggregating and integrating data from disparate legacy systems, databases, and unstructured documents into a unified cloud-based or on-premise environment. Combined with advanced AI / ML analytics, Datagration provides organizations with enhanced decision-making opportunities to maximize value creation.
For more information about Datagration, please visit datagration.com.