Eagle Eye Networks Launches Eagle Eye Cloud VMS Enterprise Edition
Cloud video surveillance leader Eagle Eye Networks introduces Editions to meet the needs of large organizations
AUSTIN, Texas–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Eagle Eye Networks, the global leader in cloud video surveillance, today announced enhancements to the Eagle Eye Cloud Video Management System (Eagle Eye Cloud VMS), providing three Editions: Enterprise, Professional, and Standard. Customers can choose the Edition that best meets their needs, based on factors such as: number of locations, number of users, system complexity, and regulatory requirements.
Eagle Eye Networks growing customer base includes organizations of all sizes and types that choose Eagle Eye cyber-secure cloud solutions with artificial intelligence (AI) and analytics for security and operational optimization. Larger organizations have more complex needs, while smaller businesses appreciate simplicity. Editions delivers on both of these needs.
“Our new Eagle Eye Cloud VMS Editions will propel customer and reseller success by delivering the right solution for each customer, while ensuring customers have the flexibility to scale,” said Dean Drako, Founder and CEO of Eagle Eye Networks.
Here’s an overview of Eagle Eye Editions:
- Standard Edition—Designed for small businesses and franchisees with a modest number of locations, the basic Edition is for businesses that value recorded and live video access using a browser or mobile device.
- Professional Edition—Designed for mid-sized (10 to 25+ locations) and rapidly growing security operations, the Professional Edition includes features to better manage large quantities of locations, users, and cameras.
- Enterprise Edition—Ideal for large, distributed, and multinational businesses, Enterprise supports an unlimited number of users, providing a sophisticated permissions solution for access and video sharing. Ideal for customers who require flexible user identity and access management; advanced operational reporting; and the capability to meet audit, process, and regulatory requirements.
All Eagle Eye Editions include the core functionality of Eagle Eye Networks award-winning VMS:
- Gives customers flexibility to adjust the portion of video stored in the cloud and portion stored on-premises, ranging from 0 to 100 percent, using Eagle Eye Cloud-Premises Flex Storage
- Ensures data protection and durability with triple-redundant storage
- Supports camera resolutions of up to 20 MP per camera, and up to 10 years of retention of video
- Provides unlimited integrations with systems such as point of sale and access control using Eagle Eye Video API Platform
- Supports the full spectrum of camera analytics and artificial intelligence (AI), cloud analytics and AI, and all the functions customers might need to make their system fully functional and to deliver great operating results
- Leverages existing infrastructure by working with thousands of digital and analog cameras from all the leading manufacturers
Eagle Eye Editions will be available in late Q4, 2021. For more information, visit https://www.een.com/product/cloud-video-management-system-editions
ABOUT EAGLE EYE NETWORKS
Eagle Eye Networks is No. 1 in cloud video surveillance worldwide. Our 100% cloud managed solutions provide cloud and on-premises recording, bank-level security and encryption, and broad analog and digital camera support – all accessed via the web or mobile applications. Eagle Eye Networks delivers cyber secure cloud-based video with artificial intelligence (AI) and analytics to make businesses more efficient and the world a safer place. All products benefit from Eagle Eye’s developer friendly RESTful API platform and Big Data Video Framework ™. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Eagle Eye has offices in Bangalore, Tokyo, and Amsterdam. For more information, visit www.een.com.
PRESS CONTACT GLOBAL HQ