eMetric LLC Launches New Assessment Management Platform, Lighthouse, to Power Any Testing Program, Anywhere
Lighthouse is the assessment industry’s answer to a unified platform for all assessment programs
SAN ANTONIO–(BUSINESS WIRE)–eMetric announced today it is releasing Lighthouse™, an innovative assessment management platform as a service to meet the growing demand for a single, multi-tenant system that is capable of supporting all assessment program types at any scale.
Lighthouse is built on a cloud-native, microservices-based architecture, using the latest innovations in artificial intelligence and machine learning to offer industry-leading reliability and scalability, along with innovative features including digital proctoring, advanced scoring, and enhanced analytics.
Lighthouse offers flexible implementation options along with a full suite of modules for assessment development, administration, digital proctoring, scoring, and reporting. It delivers a seamless and consistent experience to manage K-12 balanced systems of assessments, including formative, interim, and summative programs, and also provides a comprehensive set of configurable features to meet the needs of higher-education and professional testing and licensure. The Lighthouse Marketplace provides an easy, efficient, and transparent workflow for test providers to configure their assessment system with integrated management of test content, identity management, data management, and professional services.
Lighthouse builds on eMetric’s proven high-stakes assessment delivery platform, iTester, and its flagship assessment data reporting and analytics platform, Data Interaction, to offer a full suite of easy-to-use tools, including:
- WYSIWYG item authoring capabilities to create innovative item types and engaging assessments
- Intuitive data management and test registration interfaces to easily manage and administer any type of assessment
- Integrated digital proctoring capabilities for large-scale remote proctoring of secure tests
- Multiple test delivery modes including secure kiosks and browser-based options to meet the demands of onsite as well as remote testing
- Automated scoring capabilities based on deep learning as well as a hand scoring module that allows teachers to easily score essays and other open-ended items
- Real-time score reporting, featuring predictive analytics and dynamic data analysis that enable users to quickly create customized, insightful data views to track and monitor student progress across assessment programs
To learn more about Lighthouse and eMetric, visit www.emetric.net.
eMetric LLC is a privately held, for-profit company headquartered in San Antonio, Texas. Founded in 2000 by Dr. Huixing Tang, eMetric is a leading provider of online assessment administration and reporting platforms. We develop and integrate test authoring, administration, delivery, scoring, and reporting modules, with an emphasis on applying the latest in artificial intelligence and machine learning methodologies. These platforms have been used successfully for more than a decade, servicing numerous K-12 statewide summative assessment programs. Over the past several years, eMetric has improved and re-architected our core platforms to be 100% cloud native. Our modern architecture affords us a competitive edge in terms of speed of new feature development and delivery, cost optimization, disaster recovery, and enhanced security compliance.
For more information, visit http://www.emetric.net.
Vice President, Operations and Business Development