Five UiPath Leaders Honored as CRN’s 2020 Women of the Channel
Cheryln Chin, Janette Hausler, Gena Phelps, Dawn Ng and Jessie Zhang are fueling the Future of Work with partner-led success
NEW YORK–(BUSINESS WIRE)–UiPath, the leading enterprise Robotic Process Automation (RPA) software company, announced today that CRN®, a brand of The Channel Company, has named five of its channel executives to CRN’s esteemed 2020 Women of the Channel list. Honored recipients include Cheryln Chin, VP of global partners and alliances; Janette Hausler, VP of Americas marketing and global partner marketing; Gena Phelps, director of AMS partner and regional marketing; Dawn Ng, marketing director, APAC; and Jessie Zhang, global partner sales director, APAC.
This prestigious annual list acknowledges channel leaders who are blazing a trail for future generations. The women named to the list are from all areas of the IT ecosystem, including technology vendors, distributors, solution providers, and IT organizations. The CRN editorial team selects honorees based on their contributions to channel advocacy, growth, thought leadership, and dedication to the IT channel.
Each of these five women has shown exceptional channel leadership as the ecosystem undergoes an exciting evolution by investing heavily in technologies enabling the workplace of the future, such as RPA. UiPath works diligently to educate and empower channel partners around the world to meet the skyrocketing demand for RPA through a drumbeat of partner communications, partner events, activities, and resources. In 2019, UiPath’s channel team:
- Grew the number of active partners transacting UiPath business from 212 to 1,316—a 520% increase
- Added more than 200 partners to its Technology Alliance Program, which offers the tools to develop, test, certify and market solutions, and promote complementary offerings
- Launched its Salesforce connector, which enables customers to streamline complex workflows across multiple technologies by launching UiPath automations built natively on Salesforce
- Formed an alliance with Deloitte to jointly develop and deliver RPA solutions to its clients with a focus on implementing and managing large-scale, transformational digital programs
All five women named to CRN’s list played vital roles in building the infrastructure for UiPath’s partner ecosystem:
- Chin drove 2.4x partner bookings growth, representing 50% of UiPath’s 2019 business
- Hausler established and led a global marketing strategy and team to drive co-marketing with more than 180 partners, generating more than 2,500 net new joint customers across every geography
- Phelps played a key role in building the program and supporting partners for UiPath’s Forward III global conference, which more than 900 global and regional business and technology partners attended
- Ng established foundational marketing and communications programs during the first-ever year of channel marketing operations in the APAC territory, propelling partner growth that drove 80% of new business in the region
- Zhang built meaningful GSI relationships with Deloitte, KPMG, PwC, Cognizant, and NTT in Greater China while also developing global-level infrastructure to scale partner relationships, including tools like the Partner Portal which offers deal registration and co-marketing resources
“At UiPath, we’re committed to providing our partners with the education, delivery, and selling frameworks needed to be successful,” said Daniel Dines, CEO of UiPath. “Our achievements are powered directly by Cheryln, Janette, Gena, Dawn and Jessie’s efforts. I’m extremely proud to work with these women, and excited for them to receive this recognition.”
Over the next year, UiPath will continue to help its partners address and support the significant demand for RPA technology and position value added services and complementary technologies around RPA and AI. The company will continue to evolve its strategy, programs, policies, and systems to help partners choose to invest in UiPath every day.
“CRN’s 2020 Women of the Channel list recognizes an accomplished group of influential women leaders whose strategic vision and unique achievements accelerate channel growth through cultivated partnerships, innovative thought leadership, and unwavering dedication to the IT channel,” said Bob Skelley, CEO of The Channel Company. “We are proud to honor them for their accomplishments and contributions to driving channel success.”
The 2020 Women of the Channel list will be featured in CRN® Magazine on June 8 and online at www.CRN.com/WOTC.
UiPath is leading the “automation first” era – championing a robot for every person and enabling robots to learn new skills through AI and machine learning. Through free and open training, UiPath is led by a commitment to bring digital era skills to millions of people around the world, thereby improving business productivity and efficiency, employee engagement and customer experience.
The company’s hyperautomation platform combines the #1 Robotic Process Automation (RPA) solution with a full suite of capabilities that enable every organization to scale digital business operations at unprecedented speed. The company has already automated millions of repetitive, mind-numbing tasks for businesses and government organizations all over the world including approximately 50% of the Fortune 500.
UiPath was recently recognized as the top company on Deloitte’s 2019 Technology Fast 500, a ranking of the fastest public and private technology companies in North America, and #3 on the 2019 Forbes Cloud 100.
About The Channel Company
The Channel Company enables breakthrough IT channel performance with our dominant media, engaging events, expert consulting and education, and innovative marketing services and platforms. As the channel catalyst, we connect and empower technology suppliers, solution providers, and end users. Backed by more than 30 years of unequalled channel experience, we draw from our deep knowledge to envision innovative new solutions for ever-evolving challenges in the technology marketplace. www.thechannelcompany.com
Copyright ©2020. CRN is a registered trademark of The Channel Company, LLC. All rights reserved.
The Channel Company
The Channel Company