Global Data Historian Market Research Report 2021 – ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Data Historian – Global Market Trajectory & Analytics” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Global Data Historian Market to Reach US$1.5 Billion by the Year 2027
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Data Historian estimated at US$1.1 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$1.5 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 4.7% over the period 2020-2027.
Software, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to grow at a 4.3% CAGR to reach US$918.5 Million by the end of the analysis period. After an early analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the Services segment is readjusted to a revised 5.5% CAGR for the next 7-year period. This segment currently accounts for a 35.5% share of the global Data Historian market.
The U.S. Accounts for Over 29.5% of Global Market Size in 2020, While China is Forecast to Grow at a 4.5% CAGR for the Period of 2020-2027
The Data Historian market in the U.S. is estimated at US$313.3 Million in the year 2020. The country currently accounts for a 29.46% share in the global market. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach an estimated market size of US$261 Million in the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 4.5% through 2027.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 4.3% and 4% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 4.5% CAGR while Rest of European market (as defined in the study) will reach US$261 Million by the year 2027.
Select Competitors (Total 32 Featured)
- Aspen Technology, Inc.
- AVEVA Group plc
- Canary Labs
- COPA-DATA GmbH
- Emerson Electric Co.
- GE Digital
- Honeywell International Inc.
- ICONICS, Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- PTC, Inc.
- Rockwell Automation, Inc.
- Siemens AG
- Yokogawa Electric Corporation
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Influencer Market Insights
- An Insight into Data Historian
- Evolution of Data Historians into Data Infrastructure
- Oil & Gas Industry Holds the Largest Share
- Growing Investments in Oil & Gas Exploration (2017-2025): Capital Expenditure in US$ Billion
- Asia-Pacific to Foster Fastest Growth
- Data Historian Becomes Distributed
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- IIoT and the Changing Relevance of Data Historian
- Growing Investments in IoT by Manufacturing Firms Turns the Focus on Making IoT Deliver Business Value Via Analytics: Global Investments in Industrial IoT (IIoT) Platforms (In US$ Million) for the Years 2018, 2020, 2022 and 2025
- Process Historians Aid Digital Transformation
- Historian Emerges as an Useful Tool for Production Tracking
- Predictive Analytics Leverage Data Historian
- Analytics Receives New Significance as IoT Ecosystems Evolve & Data Growth Spirals, Making Aggregation & Analysis Buzzwords for IoT Success & Value Creation: Global Market for Data Analytics (In US$ Billion) by Type for the Years 2018 and 2023
- Advantages of Predictive Maintenance by % Share
- Machine Learning Emerges as an Evolving Application Platform
- Expanding Volumes of Industrial Big Data Sets the Demand for Data Historian
- Massive Volumes of Big Data Generated by IoT Accelerates the Criticality of Big Data Analytics and Technologies to Create Real World IoT Benefits: Global IoT Big Data (In Zettabytes) for the Years 2015, 2018 and 2020
- Strong Growth of Smart Manufacturing Concepts to Drive the Importance of Big Data in Predictive Asset Maintenance, Supply Chain/Inventory Planning, Energy Management & Process Management: Global Market for Smart Manufacturing (In US$ Billion) for the Years 2016, 2018, 2020 and 2022
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Total Companies Profiled: 32
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/yngpd6
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900