Insight’s New Tech Journal Highlights Ambitious Approaches to Digital Transformation
Insight’s quarterly digital magazine shows how companies are approaching change and growth by channeling bold, new IT strategies
TEMPE, Ariz.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–This time of year brings reflections of how we’ve changed and new resolutions for taking even more ambitious leaps forward. It’s particularly true in technology, where embracing change is not only a constant, it’s a necessity.
That’s why in the winter 2021 special edition of its quarterly Tech Journal magazine released this week, Insight Enterprises (NASDAQ:NSIT), the global integrator of Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ that maximize the value of IT, highlights technology decision-makers who have seen bold transformation plans pay off in big ways while rising to the challenges of the ever-developing digital landscape.
In taking the reins as Insight’s president and CEO starting in 2022, Joyce Mullen shares in the cover story her top advice for IT leaders. She relates how Insight clients have accelerated new workplace and customer experiences by adopting AI, automation, modern applications and the intelligent edge.
Noting that, according to the 2022 Insight Intelligent Technology Report, the top business priorities IT departments are supporting in 2022 include improving operational efficiency, greater flexibility to work from anywhere, and increasing the speed of innovation. Mullen said, “You can’t do everything at once. But what we often see is a very logical progression of work, starting with: What can we do to reduce operating expenses? If you want to free up money to do things better, you have to reduce the costs of running the core systems.”
The new Tech Journal tackles how organizations are taking the digital approach to optimizing what they do:
- In the CXO Corner, Danny Allan, Veeam chief technology officer and senior vice president of product strategy, shares why containers will be the next big shift in IT.
- Christy Sports CIO Mike Starkey gives a behind-the-scenes look at how his company fearlessly made the digital shift, providing a streamlined experience for skiers and snowboarders to find their “stoke.”
- Bounce Children’s Foundation devised a user-friendly website and back-end technology solutions to help realize CEO Joan Steltmann’s vision to transform the lives of families with children with chronic illness.
- SCL Health has taken a people-first approach to IT to promote patient health and improve the medical staff experience.
- Lease-to-own giant Rent-A-Center is vastly expanding its cloud footprint with an intelligent migration strategy.
- Global Payments Gaming Solutions bet on a cashless gaming app to accelerate casino mobility and self-service to deliver a modern gaming experience.
“The last two years have been turbulent, to say the least,” said Amy Protexter, Tech Journal editor-in-chief and senior vice president of marketing at Insight. “Presented with the opportunity to ‘start fresh,’ particularly for us in technology, this is an exhilarating moment of accelerated transformation. The stories in this issue of the Tech Journal are proof that, rather than feeling defeated by what’s out of our control, we can choose to be ambitious about the power we have to make a positive difference.”
Insight’s Tech Journal helps IT executives, Chief Experience Officers (CXOs), business owners and business unit leaders understand the latest developments in the modern workplace, modern applications, modern infrastructure, the intelligent edge, data and artificial intelligence, and cybersecurity.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of Digital Innovation, Cloud + Data Center Transformation, and Connected Workforce solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation, management and supply chain optimization, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run business smarter. Discover more at insight.com. NSIT-M
About Tech Journal
The Insight Tech Journal is a complimentary digital magazine written by IT industry thought leaders touching on a range of topics, including supply chain optimization, workplace collaboration, cloud and data center transformation, and digital innovation. Dive into the trends and solutions shaping today’s IT and business landscape and hear best practices first-hand from the experts themselves.
Sloane & Company