Intelus Hosts Open Beta for Companies Seeking No-Code, No-Data-Science Solution for $327B Enterprise Automation Market
Announcement comes as startup founded by former executives at Microsoft & Salesforce unveils solution that empowers organizations of all sizes to innovate with data
Revolutionary tool that speeds AI model development available now
SEATTLE–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#MTnotML–Intelus today announced it would be hosting an open beta for companies seeking a no-code, no-data-science platform to build custom artificial intelligence models quickly and at a fraction of the cost of incumbent practices.
Among current industry challenges:
- Small companies can’t compete – need large stores of data; major computing power
- Large companies can’t scale – machine learning & AI can’t solve problems for which there is no data
- Inaccurate data hurts business – poor modeling costs the average U.S. company up to $14.2 million annually (source: Gartner)
- Faulty models in research – “universal clinical failure” cited in select COVID-19 studies in which faulty models generated the same “methodological, dataset, and bias issues” (“State of AI 2021,” slide 110)
- Inefficient workflows – tech can be hard to use, difficult to understand, and costly to maintain; building models requires collaboration between software engineers, data scientists, and subject matter experts
“We are here to address all these issues, and to place the power of data back in the hands of business owners and domain experts,” said Patrice Simard, CEO & Co-founder, Intelus. “For the past decade, organizations have been at the mercy of specialists. It’s a situation that prevents smaller companies from competing and hampers innovation at large firms, where incumbent technology is placed before informed business decisions.”
“The cost and complexity of machine learning has long been a barrier too steep for most enterprises,” said Gary Flake, former CTO Search & Data Science, Salesforce. “Intelus makes a new paradigm possible with machine teaching, a framework that democratizes machine learning by empowering anyone to teach, test, and deploy state-of-the-art models with no code, no hardware, low complexity, and at low cost.”
How Intelus Can Help
Duet is Intelus’ software-as-a-service (SaaS) cloud platform, allowing users to leverage the “Machine Teaching,” ℠ method to build, deploy, integrate, and maintain their artificial intelligence models.
At a click of a button, users can deploy their models on live traffic to classify and extract data from digital text documents and text streams, like email, customer support tickets, social media feeds, legal documents, and other text-based unlabeled and unstructured data.
Using a graphical user interface, the user can:
- Author: interactively create artificial intelligence models using a combination of schema editing, document labeling, feature creation and editing, and pre-defined features vetting from curated feature repositories. (Available now)
- Deploy: perform continuous integration and deployment functions of those models; check-in and store changes for the model and associated data, labels, and features; create versions of a model; test the versions; consume model versions deployed on REST endpoints. (Available now)
- Reuse and Grow: build a library of reusable features and models as building blocks for more elaborate and performant models. Unlike labels which are dataset-specific, curated features and models become a company’s reusable asset. (Full reuse availability in 1H2022)
As part of Intelus’ open beta, organizations that are a right fit can begin using our platform immediately. To find out more and take advantage of our free introductory offer, go to: https://duet.intelus.ai
Intelus creates no-code and no-data-science solutions that put the power of data back in the hands of domain experts and business leaders. As pioneers of “Machine Teaching,” ℠ the company gives organizations of all sizes the tools they need to compete in the $327B enterprise AI market (source: IDC)—at a fraction of the time, cost, inefficiency and bias of incumbent solutions. Intelus was founded in 2020 by former executives from Microsoft and Salesforce. The company is privately held, and is headquartered in Seattle. For more information, or to be considered for their beta program, please visit: www.intelus.ai.