Interactive Webinar Highlights Posted for “How Homeowner Insurance Carriers Can Make Better Decisions Through Data Driven Insights”
OLDWICK, N.J.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Viewers can access highlights from an AM Best webinar sponsored by LexisNexis® Risk Solutions to hear from authors of the 2019 LexisNexis Home Trends Report. They examine trends by peril and developments in underwriting, claims, expense management, technology and other factors important to homeowners’ writers.
- Prince Kohli, ACAS director, data science, LexisNexis Risk Solutions;
- Jeff Goldberg, executive vice president research and consulting, Novarica;
- James Handley, senior data scientist, LexisNexis Risk Solutions; and
- Peter Drogan, senior vice president and chief actuary, Amica Mutual Insurance Company.
The video-based interactive presentation is available here. The webinar was compiled into the following stand-alone segments:
- Patterns Change for Homeowners Insurance Shoppers.
- Underwriting Data Expands Beyond the Four Walls.
- New Data Sources Are Increasing the Underwriting Resolution of Homeowners Coverage.
- Automated Data Collection Brings the Most Value.
- Effective Uses of Data Come From Partnerships.
- Data Sharing is the New Communications Opportunity.
- Catastrophes Account for a Larger Share of Homeowners’ Claims.
- Water Damage Takes Its Toll.
- The Promise of Sensors: Longer Reach, New Product Opportunities.
- Weather Aside, Homeowners Coverage Can Still Be Risky.
- The Promise of Insurtech Is the Expanding Range of Solutions.
- Effective Data Strategies Are Built on Clean, Organized Data.
The complete video playback for this event is also available now.
AM Best is a global credit rating agency, news publisher and data provider specializing in the insurance industry. The company does business in more than 100 countries. Headquartered in Oldwick, NJ, AM Best has offices in cities around the world, including London, Amsterdam, Dubai, Hong Kong, Singapore and Mexico City. For more information, visit www.ambest.com.
Copyright © 2020 by A.M. Best Company, Inc. and/or its affiliates. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Group Vice President, Publication and News Services
+1 908 439 2200, ext. 5561