Matter Health Achieves 2X Growth Across Revenue, Staff and Client Portfolio
Integrated Agency’s Dedicated Healthcare Team Supports Growing Organizations and Industry Verticals Amidst the Past Year’s Unparalleled Innovation.
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Matter Communications — a Brand Elevation Agency specializing in PR, creative services, digital marketing and strategy — announces the explosive growth of its dedicated healthcare team, Matter Health, driven by a rapidly expanding client base and demand from emerging industry verticals. As healthcare innovation reaches new heights, the team has doubled its year-over-year revenue growth, client roster and staff numbers over the past calendar year.
“While last year, we were laser-focused on helping our clients pivot strategies to fight the pandemic, we’re now guiding them through this intense period of demand and growth happening across the healthcare continuum,” said Ryan Lilly, Vice President of Matter Health. “As we emerge together from the pandemic and a recovering economy, we’re helping to share the important messages of innovators making real differences in healthcare, from medicine to mental health and more.”
Matter Health’s expertise across diverse healthcare disciplines – including health tech, consumer health, medical devices, payers and providers, pharma and bio-pharma, and nonprofits – continues to expand, recently adding the dental and substance abuse disorder spaces to the list. In addition to supporting new verticals, the team has experienced a notable uptick in demand for PR and marketing services from biopharma and life sciences organizations.
“Matter has proven to be a seamless extension of our own team, and we couldn’t be happier to have them in our corner,” said David Hunt, Founder and CEO of Cosán Group. “Their comprehensive understanding of our goals and the wider landscape, coupled with a genuine desire to further our mission, have allowed us to make the most of a tumultuous year and position ourselves as industry leaders.”
Matter Health’s recent addition of notable clients to its roster include:
- Bright.md, the leading virtual care solution used by premier healthcare organizations across North America. Bright.md’s AI-powered, asynchronous care platform has transformed direct-to-patient telehealth for patients, clinicians and health systems.
- Cosán Group, the industry-leading healthcare organization that delivers an intuitive preventative care coordination tool suite to help physicians, healthcare organizations and payers improve patient outcomes.
- Debiopharm, a Swiss-based, privately held global biopharmaceutical company committed to developing and manufacturing innovative therapies and drug delivery technologies that target high unmet medical needs in oncology and infectious diseases.
- Groups Recover Together, the national leader in value-based care for Opioid Use Disorder (OUD) that is proven to help people beat addiction through evidence-based medicine, community and holistic care.
- Hospital IQ, whose operations management platform uses artificial intelligence, prescriptive actions, workflow automation and streamlined communication to direct actions, enabling health systems to achieve and sustain peak operational performance that improves patient access, care delivery and staff productivity.
- Market Access Transformation, specializing in developing technologies that help life sciences, medical device and pharmaceutical companies rapidly access the insight needed to assess the real-world value of their products through an innovative online information exchange platform that changes the way organizations approach global payer insights.
- MDClone, a technology firm focused on unlocking healthcare data and empowering self-service exploration, discovery and collaboration to improve patients’ health by overcoming common barriers in healthcare in order to organize, access and protect the privacy of patient data (utilizing synthetic data) while accelerating research, improving operations and driving innovation.
- Sage Dental Management, a leading dental service organization providing comprehensive business and administrative support services to over 65 affiliated Sage Dental practices in Florida and Georgia.
- Say Yes! COVID Test, an innovative community health initiative that provided two communities in the U.S. with free, rapid antigen tests with the aim of determining if frequent self-administered COVID-19 testing helps residents reduce community transmission of SARS-CoV-2.
- Shields Health Solutions, leveraging its proven collaborative care model; integrated care technologies; and dedicated teams to accelerate integrated specialty pharmacy programs and empower health systems to deliver superior patient outcomes for the most complex patient populations.
The team was also recently recognized for outstanding client work:
2021 Medigy Awards
- Agency Ad of the Year – Matter Health
PR Club Bell Ringer Awards
- Bronze for Consumer Campaign – CVS Health
- Bronze for Byline Placement – Corindus, a Siemens Healthineers Company
For more information about Matter Health, visit our website.
With +200 professionals across offices in Boston and Newburyport, MA, Providence, RI, Pittsburgh, PA, Boulder, CO, and Portland, OR, Matter is one of the fastest-growing PR, creative services, digital marketing and strategy firms in the country. Recently named to Forbes List of America’s Best PR Agencies for 2021, Matter has won 14 “Agency of the Year” accolades and has been consistently recognized as a top place to work.
About Matter Communications
Matter is a Brand Elevation Agency unifying PR, creative services, digital marketing and strategy into content-rich communications campaigns that inspire action and build value. Founded in 2003, with offices across North America, Matter works with the world’s most innovative companies across healthcare, high-technology, consumer technology, professional services and consumer markets. For more information, visit https://www.matternow.com.