On Makes Leap to Talkdesk Cloud Solutions for Customer Service Acceleration in the Sports Industry
Talkdesk cloud flexibility supports remote agents for business continuity, scalability to support On’s rapid growth plans and innovation to future-proof contact centers worldwide
- Within three months, On shifted all global customer service agents to Talkdesk work-from-home solutions, ensuring business continuity through COVID-19 pandemic
- Talkdesk’s comprehensive reporting and Salesforce integration offers On a deeper understanding of agent performance and operational metrics to drive efficiency and customer experience improvements
- Leveraging Talkdesk quick-implementation, On activated a new customer service team in Japan and onboarded at-home agents in less than three days
SAN FRANCISCO–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#CCaaS—Talkdesk®, Inc., the cloud contact center for innovative enterprises, today announced On selected Talkdesk to propel its customer service operations ahead. With “running on clouds” as a key point in On’s goal to revolutionize the sensation of running with soft landings and explosive takeoffs, Talkdesk cloud solutions are ideal to transform its customer experience. Born in Switzerland and named one of the country’s top startups, On is one of the fastest-growing sports companies in the world with products sold in more than 50 countries.
“In the rapidly changing landscape of the sports industry, it’s imperative that we are always available to our customers through multiple channels so they can reach us through the method they prefer,” said Josie Lennard, head of customer service, North America, On. “Outstanding customer service is vital to our success and we are confident that our move to Talkdesk will sustain and strengthen the connection we have with our customers.”
As a global footwear and apparel brand looking to expand its footprint and grow its customer service organization, On chose Talkdesk for its cloud flexibility to support rapid growth while maintaining a high level of voice quality and systemwide reliability. Talkdesk offers a solid system with a complete omnichannel offering to support On’s mission to grow its brand worldwide and differentiate through superior customer experience. Talkdesk Customer Engagement™, powered by artificial intelligence (AI) from Talkdesk iQ™, offers On the intelligent routing and customization options it needs to expand rapidly to support its global brand in multiple countries and languages. Starting with its contact center in the U.S., On is rapidly expanding its customer service workforce with multiple support centers in Europe, Asia, South America and Australia. Leveraging the quick-implementation abilities of Talkdesk cloud solutions, On was able to activate a new customer service team in Japan, provision local support phone numbers and onboard at-home agents in less than three days.
“We are excited by On’s selection of Talkdesk and look forward to being the foundation upon which they can provide outstanding customer experience,” said Tiago Paiva, chief executive officer, Talkdesk. “Today’s forward-thinking enterprise organizations are making the customer experience a competitive advantage with Talkdesk and transforming their contact centers to keep pace with customer demand.”
On utilizes a custom-built, comprehensive customer relationship management (CRM) database from Salesforce to maintain customer records and leverages the seamless integration of Talkdesk for Salesforce™ to increase agent efficiency and reduce average handle time. Talkdesk syncs with On’s Salesforce records, automatically providing a complete customer profile to the agent and empowering them to have more informed, personalized conversations that deliver results. Through comprehensive historical reports and native real-time reporting, On now has a deeper understanding of agent performance and with access to detailed breakdowns of operational metrics to drive efficiency improvements.
- Hear direct from customers why they selected Talkdesk CX Cloud and the difference it has made in their contact centers
- Learn how Talkdesk Business Continuity keeps business moving forward, even in times of uncertainty
- Learn about the Critical Importance of a Structured Approach to CX Management
- Check out Talkdesk’s prestigious list of awards and recognition, including recent recognition as a Leader in the 2019 Gartner CCaaS Magic Quadrant, North America
Tweet this: .@on_running makes leap to @Talkdesk cloud solutions for customer service acceleration in the sports industry. Talkdesk cloud scalability supports On’s rapid growth plans, future-proofs contact centers worldwide and remote agents for business continuity.
- Web: https://www.talkdesk.com
- Blog: https://www.talkdesk.com/blog/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Talkdesk
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/talkdesk/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Talkdesk/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/Talkdesk/
Talkdesk® is a cloud contact center for the customer-obsessed. Combining enterprise performance with consumer simplicity, Talkdesk easily adapts to the evolving needs of support and sales teams and their end-customers, resulting in higher customer satisfaction, productivity and cost savings. Over 1,800 innovative companies around the world, including IBM, Acxiom, 2U, Trivago and Peloton, rely on Talkdesk to make customer experience their competitive advantage. Learn more and request a demo at www.talkdesk.com.
Talkdesk is a registered trademark of Talkdesk, Inc. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.