Phenom AI Day Recap: Three Industry Commitments and Four Product Innovations
Phenom demonstrated how AI and automation immediately improve the hiring, development and retention of talent
PHILADELPHIA–(BUSINESS WIRE)–During its AI Day broadcast, Phenom announced three industry commitments and four product innovations for companies to better attract candidates and develop and retain employees. The event educated business executives, HR professionals, analysts and AI enthusiasts on the use of hyper-personalization, AI and automation to address today’s top HR priorities.
Phenom has helped hundreds of customers successfully adopt an intelligent experience platform for candidates, recruiters, employees and hiring managers. Building on its decade-long history of AI development, Phenom is acting decisively to immediately accelerate user adoption and outcomes with three commitments:
- Phenom will train and certify 250,000 HR professionals by 2024 in the proper use of AI technology for hiring, developing and retaining talent.
- Phenom will provide existing customers $25 million in expert services to ensure their successful adoption of AI and automation over the next 12 months.
- Phenom will show organizations how to save 500,000 hours in their hiring, development and retention practices using AI and automation.
“A healthy talent ecosystem — now and moving forward — hinges on HR teams embracing AI and automation,” said Mahe Bayireddi, co-founder and CEO of Phenom. “We designed these three commitments to have a lasting impact on a global scale. They are a consequential step toward achieving our purpose: to help a billion people find the right job.”
During AI Day, Phenom shared four product innovations that improve candidate, recruiter, employee and hiring manager experiences with AI:
- Enterprise Career Framework: Every organization has a unique underlying framework that determines how employees advance. Phenom’s Enterprise Career Framework is an unprecedented new tool that uses data and AI to construct this complex architecture and offers a visual experience to manage it with ease. This technology will deliver deeper personalization within Phenom’s Career Pathing and Succession Planning features.
- Intelligent Automation for frontline workers: Employers struggling with high-volume hiring of frontline workers need to simplify and accelerate the process of discovering, engaging with and converting candidates. Intelligent Automation is a functional layer within the Talent Experience Management (TXM) platform that uses AI to automate time-consuming tasks in sourcing and hiring frontline workers, providing key insights that improve end-to-end processes.
- Adverse Impact Dashboard: A live analysis of hiring trends examines companies’ hiring practices, helping them identify and mitigate potential instances of adverse impact. The dashboard analyzes available demographic data and aligns with various reporting practices. With Adverse Impact Dashboard, Phenom is equipping companies with more tools that facilitate fair and equitable hiring.
- Advanced Personalization for Candidates, Recruiters and Talent Marketers: Phenom Candidate Experience and personalized career sites are now powered by a Content as a Service (CaaS) model, enabling AI to serve relevant content to candidates and job seekers around the world. Using advanced personalization, clients can now change the entire structure of a career site based on how far along the candidate is in their journey. New personalized dashboards, widgets and graphs within Phenom CRM provide recruiters and talent marketers with AI-powered insights and immediate action items.
Top HR Priorities
With 15 demos across three-and-a-half hours, Phenom AI Day underscored the pivotal need for artificial intelligence and automation in hiring, developing and retaining talent. Field experts explored four key ways AI can help HR deliver on their top priorities:
- Career Pathing and Employee Growth
- Identifying Anonymous Visitors with Personalization
- Boosting Recruiter Productivity with AI
- Intelligent Automation for Frontline Workers
A recording of the broadcast is available here.
Phenom is a global HR technology company with a purpose to help a billion people find the right job. With an expertise in building AI-powered, scalable solutions, Phenom Talent Experience Management (TXM) personalizes and automates the talent journey for candidates, recruiters, employees and managers with its Career Site, Chatbot, CRM, CMS, SMS and Email Campaigns, University Recruiting, Internal Mobility, Career Pathing, Diversity & Inclusion, Talent Marketplace, Gigs, Referrals, Hiring Manager and Analytics. As a result, employers improve their talent acquisition and talent management efforts by helping candidates find the right job, employees grow and evolve, recruiters discover top talent, and managers build teams faster. Phenom was a winner in the Business Intelligence Group’s 2021 Artificial Intelligence Excellence Awards program for its sophisticated machine learning capabilities and was ranked among the fastest-growing private companies in the 2021 Inc. 5000.
Headquartered in Greater Philadelphia, Phenom also has offices in India, Israel, the Netherlands, Germany and the United Kingdom.
Dan Norton, Public Relations Manager, Phenom