QuantTerminal Launches Next Generation Algorithmic Trading Platform
QuantTerminal offers a complete solution for backtesting and executing trading strategies by providing an advanced desktop platform, terabytes of historical market data and strong intellectual property protection.
AUSTIN, Texas–(BUSINESS WIRE)–QuantTerminal LLC announced the release of QuantTerminal, its multi-asset algorithmic trading platform for professional quants and buy-side firms.
Designed to empower professional quants, QuantTerminal’s features include:
- Strategy Development: An architecture that supports 18 different types of scripts that control every aspect of quantitative trading, all of which can be written in Python or C#.
- API: A robust API that offers more than 600 well organized and easy-to-use functions.
- Backtesting: A sophisticated backtesting engine that can backtest an entire portfolio of multi-asset trading strategies in a single integrated environment.
- Optimization: A multi-core optimization engine that can optimize or walk-forward optimize a portfolio of sophisticated trading strategies.
- Risk Management: An automated risk management module that can be used to monitor multiple trading strategies and manage risk for the entire portfolio.
- Charting and Visualization: A rich charting package that offers an extensive selection of bar types, chart styles and customizations, all of which can be accessed from the API.
- Live Trading: A broker-neutral trading platform that can trade dozens of strategies and thousands of symbols at the same time.
- Intellectual Property: A desktop solution that keeps strategies private and secure on the user’s workstation.
“QuantTerminal’s technology has been in development since 2006 and is currently one of the most mature solutions in the industry for professional quants. The platform covers the full life cycle of quantitative trading, including strategy development, backtesting, optimization and live trading,” said Daniel Tochner, the founder of QuantTerminal. “In addition to our cutting-edge quantitative trading platform our solution includes terabytes of historical market data that quants can download and use for both backtesting and research,” he added.
Our mission is to empower professional quants and active traders with institutional-grade trading tools. We believe that the future of generating alpha is in fully automated trading based on quantitative analysis and artificial intelligence.
About QuantTerminal LLC
QuantTerminal LLC is a privately owned company registered in the state of Delaware and headquartered in the U.S. The company develops state-of-the-art technologies for quantitative research and trading.
For more information, please visit: https://www.quantterminal.com
Daniel Tochner, Founder