Securiti Named a Leader in Report for Privacy Management Receiving Highest Score for Current Offering
“With robotic automation and ML underpinning most modules on the platform, Securiti delivers one of the strongest offerings in the market.” – Research Firm
SAN JOSE, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#CCPA—Securiti, the leader in multicloud data privacy, protection and governance, today announced it has been named a leader in The Forrester Wave™: Privacy Management Software, Q4 2021 report and received the highest score in the current offering category. The current offering category includes evaluation criteria such as personal data discovery and classification, individuals’ consent, privacy rights management and fulfillment, privacy compliance management, and dynamic privacy risk assessment.
The full report is available here.
According to the Forrester report: “From its inception, Securiti has focused on developing the most automated technology in the market to address privacy needs. With robotic automation and ML underpinning most modules on the platform, Securiti delivers one of the strongest offerings in the market.”
The report also recognizes that, “Addressing privacy challenges and enabling data-driven projects in complex, enterprise-size, multicloud environments is the core of Securiti’s vision.”
“We believe being named a leader in The Forrester Wave™ for Privacy Management Software is further proof of the value we provide customers,” said Rehan Jalil, President and CEO of Securiti. “We are honored to have received the highest score in the current offering category, and look forward to continuing to advance the market through innovation, and help our customers efficiently meet their privacy obligations.”
Securiti’s PrivacyOps solution unifies and automates all the major functions needed to comply with complex global privacy regulations in one platform, using artificial intelligence and software bots. It provides the following capabilities to overcome the key privacy and data governance challenges facing organizations:
- Data mapping automation to maintain a record of processing activities (RoPA)
- Automatically builds a People-Data-Graph between an individual and their personal data for real-time data inventory
- Uses robotic automation to slash the risk, time and cost of fulfilling data subject data requests (DSR)
- Provides data incident management workflows by gathering details, identifying the scope and optimizing notifications to comply with privacy regulations
- Automates privacy impact assessments (PIAs) lifecycle to demonstrate compliance
- Manages cookie consent lifecycle from scanning to reporting
- Continually assesses third party data privacy risks to automate discovery and remediation
- Dynamically updates and refreshes privacy policies and notices
Securiti is the leader in multicloud data protection, privacy and governance. Organizations globally rely on Securiti to secure and govern data systems and apps, meet global privacy regulations and stay compliant. Securiti was the “Most Innovative Startup” at RSA Conference 2020, received the “IAPP Privacy Innovation Award”, and named to the list of “Top 25 Machine Learning Startups to Watch in 2021” by Forbes. To learn more, please visit Securiti.ai or follow us on LinkedIn or Twitter.
Marc Gendron PR for Securiti