The Experience Design Studio Builds on 2020 Momentum with Updated Team Roster to Meet New Client Demand in 2021
XDS approaches four years in business as it continues strong growth and business expansion with 8 new hires and 6 promotions
AMBLER, Pa.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The Experience Design Studio (XDS), a digitally native, full-service customer experience agency, announced today its biggest round of new staff hires and promotions to support the influx of new clients and organic growth as they enter their fourth year in business. In 2017 XDS opened its doors in a Philadelphia suburb with a staff of five people and a handful of clients. Today the Company has over 23 employees, three office locations, and has more than tripled its client base.
“When Douglas and I started XDS, we wanted to gather the best talent, provide clients with superior service, and still remain nimble enough to meet the changing healthcare and market demands,” said Shai Reichert, co-founder of XDS. “As a result, we’ve grown the agency in a careful and strategic path to allow for financial success and provide our clients with the personal service they have received since the firm started.”
XDS has continued to expand its client roster and excel in providing solutions and experiences that meet the nuances and demands of a virtual COVID-19 world.
- CVRx is a leader in innovative medical technologies that address the unmet needs in cardiovascular diseases with safe and effective therapies that harness and harmonize the body’s natural systems. CVRx is dedicated to improving patient outcomes, quality of life, and overall cardiovascular health via novel baroreceptor neuromodulation therapies.
- Aruvant Sciences, part of the Roivant family of companies, whose mission is to bring hope to patients living with rare diseases by developing life changing and potentially curative gene therapies, with a near-term focus on sickle cell disease.
- Rubius is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing a new class of medicines called Red Cell Therapeutics™ is a long-standing client and has recently expanded their relationship with XDS as they break into Oncology Clinical Trials.
- Shockwave Medical is one of XDS’s very first clients. With their recent product approvals, they have expanded their relationship with XDS, in providing support for virtual launches and communication.
- Aria CV is a developer of medical devices treating pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH), which the FDA granted Breakthrough Designation. The Breakthrough Devices Program (BDP) is intended to expedite the FDA review and approval of designated devices that may provide more effective treatment of life-threatening or irreversibly debilitating diseases.
- Intersect ENT, a medical technology company focused on ear, nose, and throat, has greatly increased their year over year work with XDS coming off a very strong 4th quarter along with new strategic partnerships. XDS has been tasked with redesigning and deploying several of the company’s brands in 2021.
Staff Promotions and New Hires
XDS promoted several exemplary, long tenured employees to key leadership roles across UX, Technology and Digital Production, as well as providing additional promotions for high performing staff.
“These promotions and new hires reflect our company’s commitment to excellence. We have built a high performing team that requires us to recruit, retain and recognize individuals for their leadership and contributions,” said Douglas Rockhill, co-founder of XDS. “Our staff exemplifies the company’s highest standards of integrity. They are passionate, smart team players who consistently develop new strategies that exceed clients’ expectations while growing our business.”
In addition, a slew of new employees were hired in December and January to meet increased client demands, further expanding the company’s strategic and digital marketing capabilities.
New XDS Programs
XDS recently initiated its XDS Cares program, through which the company will select a charity every quarter, chosen by its employees, with an emphasis on areas that hold meaning to them and also allows XDS to give back. With this initiative, it is XDS’s mission to not only bring attention to the selected charities, but also take an active role in supporting that charity through donations, for which XDS will match all donations by its employees. For the first initiative, XDS supported the Breathing Room Foundation, an organization whose mission is to provide individualized care and support to families affected by cancer.
Lastly, The Experience Design Studio was officially named a Great Place to Work®-Certified company. It validates the employee experience XDS has worked hard to create for its team and the great workplace culture they strive to build every day. The Company prides itself on providing a healthy, inclusive and happy environment where employees are appreciated, acknowledged, and respected.
About The Experience Design Studio
The Experience Design Studio is an award winning digitally native customer experience agency founded in 2017 by two agency veterans, bringing their collective creative, user experience, marketing, technology and healthcare expertise together. XDS is a full-service digital agency providing strategy to creation, consulting, design, engineering, marketing, and analytics, with the aim of providing seamless customer, patient and HCP experiences across all digital touch points, with common sense sprinkled in. XDS is a Great Place to Work® certified company. To learn more about XDS visit, madebyxds.com.
Media Contact: Amy Phillips, c: 412.327.9499 or firstname.lastname@example.org