Truveris Expands Leadership Team With Key Appointments
New CCO, CMO and Senior Industry Leaders to Further Accelerate Company Growth
NEW YORK–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Truveris, a leading digital health company focused on reducing costs and improving access in pharmacy, today announced it has bolstered its leadership team with several key hires and internal appointments. Under the leadership of CEO Jeff Eberle, Truveris has assembled a seasoned team of industry veterans to drive innovation and fuel the Company’s rapid growth trajectory.
Mike Edwards has joined the Company in the newly created position of Chief Commercial Officer; Gregg DiPietro has joined as Chief Marketing Officer; and Kaliroi Brodin, PharmD, has joined as SVP, Client Service, Payer Markets. In addition, the Company has appointed highly accomplished team leaders across key functions, including: Nanette Oddo, Chief Strategy Officer, Diane Throop, Chief Analytics Officer and Patrick Tyne, Chief Product Officer.
The expansion of the leadership team demonstrates Truveris’ deep commitment to serve as a leader in driving transparency, affordability and access across the pharmacy supply chain.
“At Truveris, we are laser-focused on our mission to align the pharmacy marketplace to create a simpler, more efficient system to drive value for all stakeholders,” said Jeff Eberle, Chief Executive Officer. “Combining this group of new leaders with our seasoned executive team uniquely positions Truveris to serve as a trusted strategic partner by leveraging our comprehensive suite of solutions propelled by data analytics, a purpose-built technology platform, and extensive industry expertise. We will continue to focus and expand efforts to capitalize on our surging momentum as we drive lower prescription costs and make prescription drugs more affordable and accessible to everyone.”
- Mike Edwards joined Truveris as Chief Commercial Officer and is responsible for commercial operations and activating an integrated strategy to bring current and expanded technology solutions to new markets. Mike has built and led high performing organizations in pharmacy, technology and consumer engagement. Prior to Truveris, Mike held executive roles at OptumRx, a subsidiary of United Health Group and was most recently President of Commercial Markets. Mike was also part of the executive team at Catamaran, where he was instrumental executing the integration with Optum. Mike previously held leadership positions at Vitals, Express Scripts and Medco.
- Gregg DiPietro is Chief Marketing Officer and is responsible for the vision, direction, and performance of all strategic marketing activities. Gregg has delivered value-creating business and marketing strategies for multiple global healthcare brands. Prior to Truveris, Gregg was Senior Vice President, Marketing for Press Ganey Associates, the industry’s leading healthcare performance improvement organization. Previously, Gregg co-founded CatchPoint Partners, a strategic marketing consultancy. He also served as Managing Director, Head of Marketing and Organizational development for Leerink SVB, a leading healthcare and life sciences investment bank.
- Kaliroi Brodin, PharmD joined Truveris as Senior Vice President, Client Success, Payer Markets to lead Truveris’ rapidly growing account team providing industry expertise and client advocacy to its plan sponsor clients. Kaliroi has more than 20 years of experience as a pharmacist in areas including pharmacy benefit management, managed care, pharmaceuticals, retail pharmacy and academia. Kaliroi was a strategic advisor to clients at Willis Towers Watson and led the East pharmacy practice division. Kaliroi has deep domain expertise in providing guidance and clinical information to employers aimed at optimizing prescription drug benefits through vendor selection, plan design strategy and contract benchmarking.
- Nanette Oddo was named Chief Strategy Officer to lead Truveris’ innovation strategy and agenda. She has more than 25 years of experience bringing healthcare software and technology-enabled service to help improve access, affordability, patient engagement and shared decision-making to the healthcare marketplace. Prior to Truveris, she served as General Manager at Phreesia, the leading intake and patient engagement software solution. Nanette has served in senior leadership positions spanning managed care, data analytics and patient engagement in healthcare at companies like Medco, CVS ProCare, PharMetrics (sold to IMS Health), and TNS.
- Diane Throop was named Chief Analytics Officer and leads Truveris’ data and analytics enterprise, which includes the Company’s state-of-the-art data and analytics platform, data science, and analytic reporting. Diane has worked in healthcare analytics for more than 30 years. Previously, Diane led data and informatics for Optum Analytics. She was a leader at Humedica, focused on advanced clinical analytics which became part of the Optum Analytics business. She has also led data and analytics at PharMetrics and MediQual Systems (sold to Cardinal Health).
- Patrick Tyne was named Chief Product Officer and has spent his career building best-in-class software solutions across payer, life sciences and provider healthcare markets. His background is in leading data analytics, artificial intelligence, data integration and real-world data software product development initiatives. Prior to Truveris, Patrick was a member of the founding team of ConcertAI, where he focused on accelerating new innovations in oncology, leveraging real world data and advanced AI insights, to inform cancer-related drug development, clinical trials and health economics and outcomes research. Patrick also served as Vice President and Head of Product Management for Optum Analytics, where he was responsible for a broad portfolio of SaaS-based software and advanced data analytics solutions across health systems, health plans and life sciences markets.
Truveris is a leading digital health company focus on delivering truth and clarity in pharmacy. Truveris’ proprietary technology, coupled with deep pharmacy expertise, helps to build a more efficient market that maximizes choice, accessibility and prescription drug affordability. Our solutions provide the insight and knowledge to help people lead healthier and more productive lives. For more information on our solutions, visit www.truveris.com.
Proprietary and Confidential © 2021 Truveris, Inc.
Chief Marketing Officer