US Department of Defense (DoD) Electronic Warfare Market Outlook 2025 – Airborne Upgrades Continue and Ground-based Systems Expand – ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “US DoD Electronic Warfare, 2020-2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This research service focuses on the US Department of Defense (DoD) electronic warfare market. Representative programs, contracts, and market participants are included to form an overview picture of DoD spending on this technology. An analysis of research, development, test, and evaluation (RDT&E); procurement; operations and maintenance (O&M); and a variety of services are included in this study, along with contract activity for the 2020 calendar year. DoD electronic warfare activities spending consists of Army, Navy/Marine Corps, Air Force/Space Force, and Joint Service spending plans. The base year for financial spending is 2019, and the market forecast is from 2020 to 2025. Artificial Intelligence spending for the fiscal year 2021 DoD budget request is the foundation of this research.
The 2021 DoD request is notably higher than that of 2020 and may encounter opposition from both sides of the political aisle. The new research details the defense departments, agencies, and industry partners that offer the best opportunities for companies trying to participate in the US DoD electronic warfare market.
The research includes market trends and future concepts that shed light on some spending numbers and the importance of participating in certain projects and programs. The research assists in understanding the government’s focus and the services it will likely require in the future.
Insights are provided on current and anticipated program spending and industry leaders, which will help firms identify growth opportunities and formulate go-to-market strategies to assist them with improving their relative market share. The purpose of this study is to highlight the US DoD’s electronic warfare spending and technology trends.
Key Issues Addressed
- What are some leading DoD electronic warfare programs?
- What are some leading DoD electronic warfare contracts?
- Where are the growth opportunities in the DoD electronic warfare market?
- What does the current DoD electronic warfare competitive landscape look like?
- What activities will be emphasized as the DoD electronic warfare market continues to mature?
Key Topics Covered:
- Why Is It Increasingly Difficult to Grow?
- The Strategic Imperative 8
- The Impact of the Top Three Strategic Imperatives on the US DoD Electronic Warfare Industry
- Growth Opportunities Fuel the Growth Pipeline Engine
Growth Opportunity Analysis
- The US DoD Electronic Warfare Market Overview
- US DoD EW Market Segmentation
- Key Competitors in the US DoD EW Market
- Key Growth Metrics for the DoD EW Market
- Growth Drivers for the DoD EW Market
- Growth Restraints for the DoD EW Market
- Forecast Assumptions, DoD EW Market
- Spending Forecast, DoD EW Market
- Spending Forecast Analysis, DoD EW Market
- Contract Activity by Segment, DoD EW Market
- Competitive Environment, DoD EW Market
- 2019 Market Share, DoD EW Market
- 2020 Market Share, DoD EW Market
- 2020 Market share analysis, DoD EW Market
- Companies to Action – SWOT Analysis
- Top 10 Contractors in 2020, DoD EW Market
- 2021 EW Program Funding by Department
- Top Air Force/Space Force Programs
- Top Army Programs
- Top Joint Services Programs
- Top Navy/Marine Corps Programs
- 2021 EW Program Funding by Appropriation
- Top RDT&E Programs
- Top Procurement Programs
- EW Contracts by Segment 2019
- EW Contracts by Segment 2020
- Market Leaders by Technology 2020
Growth Opportunity Universe, US DoD C4ISR
- Growth Opportunity 1 – EW to Enable Frequency Spectrum Dominance
- Growth Opportunity 2 – Counter UAV to Deny the Adversary Surveillance and Reconnaissance
- Growth Opportunity 3 – IR Countermeasures to Stop Adversary Missile Guidance Systems
- Growth Opportunity 4 – Multipurpose EW Programs to Sustain and Enhance Operations
- Growth Opportunity 5 – RFCM to Shut Down Adversary Communications and Sensors
- Growth Opportunity 6 – RWR to Ensure Aircraft Survivability
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qh6tl6
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900